Prep 7 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of my little sisters favorite foods ever..
Make and share this Homemade Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- stir in the sugar.
- in a separate bowl whisk together egg and milk.
- pour the wet ingredients into the dry.
- add the blueberries and stir just enough to combine.
- divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- bake the muffins on 400 18-20 minutes.