Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed and diced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Combine all ingredients except the bleu cheese in a medium sized bowl.
- Beat with a hand mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Add bleu cheese and mix by hand.
We LOVE this dressing! I make this every week for salads and wings. I am a big fan of Frank's hot sauce but I did find that I prefer Tabasco in this. I usually up the onion powder and garlic, but that's our personal preference. It is wonderful when made exactly as written, but also easily adjustable to individual tastes. Thank you AmandaLynn!
Excellent. I loved the zingy flavor of this bleu cheese dressing. Thanks for sharing the recipe.