1/2 Photos of Homemade Bisquick Mix
This recipe appeared in the Kansas City Star food section some years ago. Try this and you'll never buy the boxed Bisquick mix again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, baking powder and salt three times into a large bowl.
- 2Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- 3Store mixture in airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 months.
- 4Use whenever your recipe calls for "Bisquick mix".
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Bisquick Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1014 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.9
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1465.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.0 g