- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- Brown together the ground beef, onion and garlic.
- Drain if needed.
- Mix in the soup, water and sugar to the beef mixture.
- Add the cooked macaroni and stir.
- Taste and add salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring often.