- Roast the beef bones at 350° Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- Saute the onions in a little oil until they are all turning brown.
- Combine all ingredients and simmer on low heat for at least 3 hours (may be cooked in a crockpot also).
- After 3 hours, taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Continue cooking on low heat, if desired the longer you cook, the stronger the flavour will be.
- Strain stock.
- Allow to cool, and skim off any fat.
- If not used immediately, store covered in refrigerator for up to 10 days, or freeze in plastic containers or ice cube trays.