Top Review by Teresa M
We didn't like it very much, just not much flavor, I followed the directions to a T, just expected More Flavor from this. Okay, not bad, just expecting too much from this I think.
- 907.18-1814.36 g beef, bones
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 leeks, white part only,sliced
- 4-6 carrots, scraped and sliced
- 2-3 celery ribs, washed and chopped
- 1 bunch chopped parsley stems
- black peppercorns
- white peppercorns
- red peppercorns
- green peppercorn
- bay leaf
- thyme, to taste
- rosemary, to taste
- 2838.0 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast the beef bones at 350° Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- Saute the onions in a little oil until they are all turning brown.
- Combine all ingredients and simmer on low heat for at least 3 hours (may be cooked in a crockpot also).
- After 3 hours, taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Continue cooking on low heat, if desired the longer you cook, the stronger the flavour will be.
- Strain stock.
- Allow to cool, and skim off any fat.
- If not used immediately, store covered in refrigerator for up to 10 days, or freeze in plastic containers or ice cube trays.