1 hr 40 mins
What a find! For dietary reasons, using purchased bouillon cubes are not an option for me. This is from Angela Papaiz who contributed to the Brazilian Children's Fund Cookbook. Prep time depends on how fast you chop. LOL I will over estimate on my timing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a saucepan without any liquid.
- 2Cook over very low heat, covered, for 1 hour.
- 3Place contents into a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- 4Pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- 5Use a cube of bouillon to enhance the flavor of gravy or soup.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Beef Bouillon Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (1170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 7289.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 24.6 g