Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's another pudding that is so easy and good
- 5 eggs, separated (6 or 7 if small)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 -3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon banana flavoring
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 box vanilla wafer
- 2 -3 bananas
- Beat yolks with sugar, milk, salt, banana flavor and corn starch Heat on medium heat, Stir constantly (I prefer using a double boiler) Don't let it burn.
- Line the bottom and sides of a baking dish with vanilla wafers When pudding thickens pour about half of it over the wafers.
- Lay a layer of banana slices on this and top with another layer of wafers then another layer of pudding Use the egg whites for your meringue if so desired.
This is an good recipe. I will us it often. I forgot to double the serving for my family size, but it turn out great.
AWESOME!! This is a fab. recipe.. I didn't go the extra with the wafers and bananas. I made this as reg. pudding and put in dessert serving cups and my kiddos went crazy over this.. I will def. put this at the top of my dessert list.. Thank you so much for an outstanding and oh so easy recipe..