Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
I saw this recipe and thought it could come in handy for the upcoming ZWT5. It gives me an idea of how to use up those odd tortillas I tend to have left over after buying a pack.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made these for Let's Party 2011 tag game and it was soooo easy. I misted them with vegetable oil instead of brushing with oil and followed the instructions. Next time I think I will try seasoning them with garlic salt or another seasoning.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush one side of each of the corn tortillas with a light layer of vegetable oil.
- Cut the tortillas into 8 wedges or shapes as desired.
- Place tortilla pieces on a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.