Recipe by Navarrete
My mother made this for us and we loved it!
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was really good but I did add a 26 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce and I still think it could have used a bit more sauce. I'm not a big fan of pepperoni but the kids loved the addition. Next time I make I think I will omit the pepperoni. We all really liked this. Will make again. Made for Fall PAC 2007.
- 2 lbs ground beef, seasoned
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel hair pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces pepperoni slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef and season it, drain.
- Add the jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Cook angel hair pasta as described on the package.
- Combine the hamburger sauce and pasta.
- In a baking dish, Add half the spaghetti and top with cheese.
- Add the other half of the spaghetti and the top with the rest of the cheese.
- Layer the pepperoni on top.
- Bake until the cheese is melted!