Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mother made this for us and we loved it!
- 2 lbs ground beef, seasoned
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel hair pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces pepperoni slices
- Brown the ground beef and season it, drain.
- Add the jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Cook angel hair pasta as described on the package.
- Combine the hamburger sauce and pasta.
- In a baking dish, Add half the spaghetti and top with cheese.
- Add the other half of the spaghetti and the top with the rest of the cheese.
- Layer the pepperoni on top.
- Bake until the cheese is melted!
This was really good but I did add a 26 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce and I still think it could have used a bit more sauce. I'm not a big fan of pepperoni but the kids loved the addition. Next time I make I think I will omit the pepperoni. We all really liked this. Will make again. Made for Fall PAC 2007.
This was quite good! A nice change from plain 'ole spaghetti!
When I browned my ground beef, I added a clove of fresh garlic, one chopped onion, chopped green pepper, chili pepper, salt, pepper and italian seasoning. Since you didn't specify seasonings, I just put my own touch to it. It turned out great. Thanks for posting such a easy and delicious recipe!