1/1 Photo of Homemade Baked Potato Chips
I made these saturday night for company, very big hit and Lf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a small bowl; mix cheese, salt and garlic.
- 4Slice potatoes thinly and place in a layer on the baking sheet.
- 5Sprinkle both sides with the cheese mixture.
- 6Bake 10 to 13 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Baked Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat parmesan cheese