Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was looking through a Canadian recipe site and found this recipe for home made Baileys. I have tried it and also gave some to friends, IT IS GREAT, and the nearest to the real stuff I have ever tasted. Give me your opinion. I hope you all enjoy this one.
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup 15% cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut syrup (liquid Nestle's quick)
- 4 -5 drops vanilla extract
- 310 ml whiskey (Canadian Club preferably)
- Place all ingredients in blender and let mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Put in bottle and then in refrigerator.
- Can be served immediately.
- Keeps in refrigerator for up to 1 month.