Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The best sipping drink over the holidays. Nice and creamy and so much fun to make (you have to taste as you go!)!
- 1 1⁄2 cups whiskey
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 liter half-and-half cream
- Combine cream, milk, rye and chocolate in blender.
- Mix instant coffee with a touch of hot water to dissolve.
- Add coffee to mixture and blend again.
- Add to containers to store.
- Adjust the amount of rye, coffee and chocolate to your tastes. This is where the fun begins!
This is so simple to make and pretty close to the original Bailey's... I'll keep making this, and tweak it (for fun!) along the way :)