Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy seasoning from Food Network Magazine. Try this on your popcorn on movie night!
Make and share this Homemade Bacon Salt recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat an oven to 350°F
- Place bacon in a single layer on a cooling rack placed on a baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is very crisp and starting to look overcooked.
- Remove from oven and place cooked strips on a paper towel; press all the grease out.
- Break into chunks and place into food processor; whirl until nearly a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to process until fully incorporated.
- Store in covered jar in refrigerator.