Recipe by mollypaul
A yummy seasoning from Food Network Magazine. Try this on your popcorn on movie night!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an oven to 350°F
- Place bacon in a single layer on a cooling rack placed on a baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is very crisp and starting to look overcooked.
- Remove from oven and place cooked strips on a paper towel; press all the grease out.
- Break into chunks and place into food processor; whirl until nearly a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to process until fully incorporated.
- Store in covered jar in refrigerator.