Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My kids devour this recipe
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 (2 ounce) envelopes onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package macaroni shells and cheese
- 16 ounces cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried mustard
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- brown ground chuck and drain off fat.
- add milk and onion soup mix.
- cook shells acording to package directions.
- mix everything together and simmer 15 minutes.