Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Knorr makes onion bouillon. Just crush the cube(s) for the required amount. Makes about 1/3 cup mix yielding eight 1-cup servings.
- 2 tablespoons granulated beef bouillon plus 1 teaspoon beef bouillon powder (can use crushed bouillon cubes)
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper or 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; whirl to a fine powder. Pour mix into a jar, label with directions and store at room temperature.
- To use: Put 2 1/4 teaspoons mix into a small saucepan; stir in 1 cup of cold water. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; mix in a few drops Kitchen Bouquet and, if you wish, a pat of butter.
This recipe is so yummy and super easy! I only changed a few things because I didn't have all the ingredients. I used flour instead of cornstarch and onion powder instead of onion bullion. I didn't use kitchen bouquet because I have no idea what it is. I did use a TBS of butter. It really was so yummy and had lots of flavor. My family gobbled it right up!