Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Apples that are thinly sliced and dusted with cinnamon and sugar and baked for 2 hours
Make and share this Homemade Apple Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Using a mandoline, slice the apples as thinly as you can.
- Mix the sugar and the cinnamon in a shallow bowl and dip the apple slices lightly in the mixture, just lightly coating them. Lay the slices on the baking sheets, about 12 slices per sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove one pan at a time and flip the apple slices over with tongs.
- When you return pans to oven, also rotate them - put the one that was on the top rack on the bottom. Bake for one more hour. Remove pans from oven.
- Apple slices will start to harden up pretty quickly. Remove with tongs.