Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Gifts for Giving.
Make and share this Homemade Apple Butter Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together until crumbly.
- Spread half the mixture into a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Spread apple butter on top.
- Cover with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes; cool and cut into squares.
These bars were very easy to make. I used pear sauce instead of apple butter and I also added about 3 tbsps of the sauce to the crumb mixture. The result was delicious! Thanks!