Recipe by Shabby Sign Shoppe
The best way I have found to get rid of ants both inside and out is the following recipe:
Top Review by SheShell828
Ater several black ants were seen in our living room, I made this formula and watched hundreds of them slurp it up all day, running back and forth to their nest under the baseboard at the foot of the stairs leading to our 2nd level. It has now been 2 days without seeing anymore ants. The best thing is that they take it back to the nest to kill the rest of the family before they do more damage where it can't be seen!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil (while stirring).
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Using the plastic lids from milk containers place it in the effected room or outside where the ants are.
- They will find the sticky liquid no matter where it is placed.
- The ants eat this and then take it back to their nest.
- Before long there will be no more ants as this mixture will kill them.
- Store remainder in clearly labeled container with "Do NOT Eat" so noone mistakes this for syrup as this is poisionous.