Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
The best way I have found to get rid of ants both inside and out is the following recipe:
My Private Note
- 1Place all ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil (while stirring).
- 2Boil for 3 minutes.
- 3Using the plastic lids from milk containers place it in the effected room or outside where the ants are.
- 4They will find the sticky liquid no matter where it is placed.
- 5The ants eat this and then take it back to their nest.
- 6Before long there will be no more ants as this mixture will kill them.
- 7Store remainder in clearly labeled container with "Do NOT Eat" so noone mistakes this for syrup as this is poisionous.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Ant Killer
Serving Size: 1 (837 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1032.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 266.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 266.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g