Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The best way I have found to get rid of ants both inside and out is the following recipe:
Make and share this Homemade Ant Killer recipe from Food.com.
- Place all ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil (while stirring).
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Using the plastic lids from milk containers place it in the effected room or outside where the ants are.
- They will find the sticky liquid no matter where it is placed.
- The ants eat this and then take it back to their nest.
- Before long there will be no more ants as this mixture will kill them.
- Store remainder in clearly labeled container with "Do NOT Eat" so noone mistakes this for syrup as this is poisionous.