1 hr 10 mins
Danielle in New Hampshire's Note:
You can add any kind of topping to this moist angel food cake. This is easy to make and very delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour and confectioners' sugar together, twice, set aside.
- 2In mixing bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt on medium until soft peaks form, add vanilla.
- 3Gradually beat in sugar, about 2 tblsp.
- 4at a time, until stiff peaks form, scraping bowl occasionally, gradually fold in flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time.
- 5Pour into ungreased 10 in.
- 6tube pan, bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 mins.
- 7or until lightly browned and entire top appears dry.
- 8Immediately invert cake pan onto a wire rack, cool completely, about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Angel Food Cake
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g