Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love figuring out what's in the packaged foods that I like. This should be easy enough for even the most novice cook.
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef stew (or homemade)
- 1 (12 ounce) packageinstant biscuits (such as Bisquick)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour stew into an 8 x 8-inch baking dish, I recommend glass.
- Prepare biscuits according to package.
- Spoon them onto the top of the stew.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until biscuits are browned.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
I fix this all the time. My DH and DS absolutely love this. How much simpler can you get?
This was a good use for beef stew. I used Grands! biscuits instead of Bisquick biscuits. I used 2 cans of stew in a 9X13 pan (for the 4 of us) and the 16.3 oz (8) size of biscuits. I heated the stew first until it bubbled so that the biscuits would cook on the bottom. Next time I will heat it even longer in advance (the bottoms were still a bit mushy).