Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love figuring out what's in the packaged foods that I like. This should be easy enough for even the most novice cook.
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef stew (or homemade)
- 1 (12 ounce) packageinstant biscuits (such as Bisquick)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour stew into an 8 x 8-inch baking dish, I recommend glass.
- Prepare biscuits according to package.
- Spoon them onto the top of the stew.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until biscuits are browned.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.