Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
In Home-tested Casseroles, and although I haven't tried wanted to put here for safe keeping....sounds yumm
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions (medium Chopped)
- 2 celery ribs (chopped)
- 8 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 ounces olives (drained, sliced)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice (cooked)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- **Preheat oven to 350 degrees**.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onions & celery; cook and stir until ALMOST tender.
- Add mushrooms and cook & stir until veggies are soft.
- In separate skillet, cook turkey , stirring to separate and then drain fat.
- Combine veggies, turkey, olives, & rice in 3-4qt casserole. Add tomato sauce and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cover and bake 1 hour or until heated through.