Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
In Home-tested Casseroles, and although I haven't tried wanted to put here for safe keeping....sounds yumm
- **Preheat oven to 350 degrees**.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onions & celery; cook and stir until ALMOST tender.
- Add mushrooms and cook & stir until veggies are soft.
- In separate skillet, cook turkey , stirring to separate and then drain fat.
- Combine veggies, turkey, olives, & rice in 3-4qt casserole. Add tomato sauce and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cover and bake 1 hour or until heated through.