- 6 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup refrigerated diced potatoes or 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 small zucchini, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped (you can add anyother veggie, such as onions or any other that you may like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, salt and water.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Cook Potatoes, Zucchini and tomato (or any other veggie) in butter, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture.
- As mixture begins to set at bottom and side, gently lift cooked portions with spatula so that thin uncooked portion can flow to bottom.
- DO NOT STIR.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout, BUT STILL MOIST.