1/2 Photos of Home Style Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Nothing fancy here - just good, old fashioned and delicious scalloped potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, sauté onion in butter until tender.
- 2Stir in flour, salt, and pepper until blended.
- 3Gradually add milk and bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- 4Place half of potatoes in a greased 3 quart baking dish.
- 5Pour half of sauce over potatoes; repeat layers.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 60 to 70 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is lightly browned.
- 7Serve immediately; makes 8 servings.
- 8Source: high school home economics book.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Home Style Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.4 mg
- Sodium 508.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g