Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe from Taste of Home Quick Cooking. Fast and easy. It actually taste better the next day. I don't use the rosemary.
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 177.44 ml water
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 28.34 g envelope onion soup mix
- 2.46 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- Place potatoes in a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine water, butter, soup mix and rosemary; heat until butter is melted.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 20 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender.