Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe from Taste of Home Quick Cooking. Fast and easy. It actually taste better the next day. I don't use the rosemary.
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Place potatoes in a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine water, butter, soup mix and rosemary; heat until butter is melted.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 20 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender.