Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This time it's a 'HOME' style Potato Salad. Keep your wonderful international Potato Salad recipes coming! ;-) I did not include time for the potatoes and carrots to cool.
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup cooked peas
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped mint
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
- Cook potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- In a basin combine onion, mint, cayenne pepper and mayonnaise, mix well.
- Fold in potatoes, carrots and cooked peas.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- To serve, spoon portions into crisp lecttuce leaves.