Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Fried pork tenderloin with zesty ranch sauce
Make and share this Home Style Pork Sliders recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 (1 ounce) packages hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup cracker meal
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb pork tenderloin chop, sliced 1 inch thick and cut from bone
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 whole wheat rolls
- In small bowl, mix together Miracle Whip, sour cream, and 2 tsp seasoning mix. Refrigerate ranch mayo until ready to serve.
- In a shallow bowl combine cracker meal, and 1 tablespoon seasoning mix; set aside.
- Beat eggs in another shallow bowl; set aside.
- Cut tenderloin into 4 inch squares 1 inch thick. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat . Empty remaining seasoning mix onto a plate. Dredge pork patty into seasoning mix on both sides. Dip each into egg mixture then press into seasoned cracker meal.
- When oil is hot place pork patty into frying pan, cook for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until done.
- Serve on rolls with ranch sauce lettuce, tomato, and other condiments of your choice.