philip collins's Note:
Fried pork tenderloin with zesty ranch sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, mix together Miracle Whip, sour cream, and 2 tsp seasoning mix. Refrigerate ranch mayo until ready to serve.
- 2In a shallow bowl combine cracker meal, and 1 tablespoon seasoning mix; set aside.
- 3Beat eggs in another shallow bowl; set aside.
- 4Cut tenderloin into 4 inch squares 1 inch thick. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat . Empty remaining seasoning mix onto a plate. Dredge pork patty into seasoning mix on both sides. Dip each into egg mixture then press into seasoned cracker meal.
- 5When oil is hot place pork patty into frying pan, cook for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until done.
- 6Serve on rolls with ranch sauce lettuce, tomato, and other condiments of your choice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Home Style Pork Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (670 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.8 mg
- Sodium 486.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix