philip collins's Note:
Fried pork tenderloin with zesty ranch sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, mix together Miracle Whip, sour cream, and 2 tsp seasoning mix. Refrigerate ranch mayo until ready to serve.
- 2In a shallow bowl combine cracker meal, and 1 tablespoon seasoning mix; set aside.
- 3Beat eggs in another shallow bowl; set aside.
- 4Cut tenderloin into 4 inch squares 1 inch thick. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat . Empty remaining seasoning mix onto a plate. Dredge pork patty into seasoning mix on both sides. Dip each into egg mixture then press into seasoned cracker meal.
- 5When oil is hot place pork patty into frying pan, cook for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until done.
- 6Serve on rolls with ranch sauce lettuce, tomato, and other condiments of your choice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Home Style Pork Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (670 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.8 mg
- Sodium 486.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix