Recipe by my3beachbabes
This was on the back of the Italian sausage package and it looked good. Putting it here for safe keeping. I think I will probably add some onions when I eventually make it!
- 5 Italian sausages, cooked and coin sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red pepper, cut into chunks and sauteed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 (26 ounce) jarof your favorite pasta sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage per above directions. Cook the rigatoni according to the directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan lace olive oil and garlic, sauté for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- Combine sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm. At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately. Top with fresh parsley and serve.