Recipe by cellogirl2
This recipe is great to take to get-togethers around the holidays, or just when you want some hearty comfort food.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces) or 1⁄2 cup American cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen French-cut green beans, thawed and drained or 2 (16 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut wax beans, drained
- 0.5 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions (3/4 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine soup and cheese. Stir in green beans and wax beans.
- Transfer to 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake in a 350˚ oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir; sprinkle with French-fried onions.
- Bake about 5 minutes more or until heated through.