Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a tasty comfort food. Very easy to prepare. I found this recipe in a cookbook a few years ago. Enjoy!
- 2 (963.88 g) can cream-style corn
- 236.59 ml Minute Rice
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 inch square baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- To microwave this recipe, do the same as above but cover and cook at high for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Wow, I didn't think something this simple could taste so great! I omitted the pepper, but that was the only change I made. It was very tasty and went well as a nice side dish to greanbeans, smoked sausage and potatoes! Delicious! Thanks for a tasty and easy dish!
This was great! Used egg beaters and sprinkled some cheese over the top. Will make again, thanks!
This was very good and something that was different. Very simple to make. Thanks for posting.