Recipe by Boies
This is a tasty comfort food. Very easy to prepare. I found this recipe in a cookbook a few years ago. Enjoy!
Top Review by Leahcooks
Wow, I didn't think something this simple could taste so great! I omitted the pepper, but that was the only change I made. It was very tasty and went well as a nice side dish to greanbeans, smoked sausage and potatoes! Delicious! Thanks for a tasty and easy dish!
- 2 (963.88 g) can cream-style corn
- 236.59 ml Minute Rice
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 inch square baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- To microwave this recipe, do the same as above but cover and cook at high for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.