Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canseach diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, in sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
- Brown beef in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat; drain fat. Add onion, pepper and salt; cook and stir until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes with juice, beans with sauce, water and seasoning mix; simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Divide into bowls; sprinkle with cheese.