Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Received from a friend.
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (I use chicken breasts)
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- In 4 quart crock pot place potatoes and carrots. In medium bowl, mix broth, flour, salt, marjoram and pepper; pour into cooker. Add chicken.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 6 hours.
- Stir in peas. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk until Bisquick mix is moistened. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto chicken mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover; cook on high about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of dumplings comes out clean.