Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you are trying to stay away from fried foods this is a good alternative.
Make and share this Home Style Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In large pot over medium heat, cook garlic, onion, 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, and pepper in butter until onions are tender.
- Add chicken and cook 10-15 minutes or until chicken is browned.
- Add water, corn, and potatoes.
- Sprinkle remaining seasoned salt evenly, cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove chicken and corn.
- Stir potatoes and onions, then move to bowl.
- sprinkle with parsley.