Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy, rich and creamy with "home-style" noodles! Delish!!!!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) bagreames frozen home-style egg noodles
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon instant dried onion flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) cansolid albacore tuna, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Blend soup and milk into a smooth sauce, stir in onions and mushrooms.
- Drain noodles well.
- Layer 1 1/2 cups noodles, 1/3 cup tuna and 1 cup broccoli in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Pour in 1 cup sauce evenly over broccoli.
- Repeat layers, bake 20 minutes.
- Add cheese and bake 15 more minutes.