Recipe by michelles3boys
I was a skeptic when I first saw this cure on the internet. But I had several embarrassing warts on my fingers and was ready to try anything. Let me tell you this really works!! None of mine have come back and I did this months ago. The "recipe" stated apple cider vinegar so I'm not sure if white vinegar will work. Zaar didn't recognize Q-tip or Band-aid when I was submitting so use them instead of cotton balls and tape. *edit* - I thought I should add that once the vinegar gets inside the wart it may start to sting a little, but it is well worth it.
Top Review by J. Ko
Thank you for sharing Michelle! My daughter had a wart on the inner side of her wrist. After two nights of treatment the wart had turned black. We are now waiting for it to fall off. I have to admit that I was quite sceptical at first, but I am a believer now and have already recommended this method to a few friends whose children have warts.
- 1 cotton ball
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 strip tape
Directions See How It's Made
- Using scissors cut the soft end off of the cotton swab.
- Pour enough apple cider vinegar on the cotton to saturate.
- Place over the wart.
- Wrap snugly with the Band-aid.
- Leave on for several hours. I usually do this at night and take it off in the morning. The wart will be white and puffy.
- Repeat for several days until the wart starts to get black spots. Do not cover after black spots appear.
- The wart will fall off after a few days. Sometimes a hole will be left but it will smooth over.