Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was a skeptic when I first saw this cure on the internet. But I had several embarrassing warts on my fingers and was ready to try anything. Let me tell you this really works!! None of mine have come back and I did this months ago. The "recipe" stated apple cider vinegar so I'm not sure if white vinegar will work. Zaar didn't recognize Q-tip or Band-aid when I was submitting so use them instead of cotton balls and tape. *edit* - I thought I should add that once the vinegar gets inside the wart it may start to sting a little, but it is well worth it.
- 1 cotton ball
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 strip tape
- Using scissors cut the soft end off of the cotton swab.
- Pour enough apple cider vinegar on the cotton to saturate.
- Place over the wart.
- Wrap snugly with the Band-aid.
- Leave on for several hours. I usually do this at night and take it off in the morning. The wart will be white and puffy.
- Repeat for several days until the wart starts to get black spots. Do not cover after black spots appear.
- The wart will fall off after a few days. Sometimes a hole will be left but it will smooth over.
Thank you for sharing Michelle! My daughter had a wart on the inner side of her wrist. After two nights of treatment the wart had turned black. We are now waiting for it to fall off. I have to admit that I was quite sceptical at first, but I am a believer now and have already recommended this method to a few friends whose children have warts.
I would give this 10 stars if I could! My 11-year-old son has been plagued with warts on both hands for several years now. We have tried all sorts of OTC wart removers, but he said they hurt and wasn't willing to tolerate the discomfort on the "off chance" that they worked. We tried this simple remedy and found that the warts turned black overnight, and have fallen off quickly. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Being a nurse ,I'm always looking for natural remedies.After struggling with a wart on my thumb for months and trying several OTC medicines, I found this and decided to see if it would work(I figured I had nothing to lose because nothing else worked and I didn't want to spend a forture for a dermatologist). After the first night ,I woke up with little black spots on the wart and it disappeared completely after 1 week.!!!!! I'm sure my dermatolagist would NEVER order this treatment!!! THANKS !!!!!