Home on the Range Buffalo Burgers With Brooklyn Ketchup
- Make the ketchup: in a bowl, whisk the ketchup ingredients together; let stand for an hour or so (refrigerate if not ready to use after 1-2 hours).
- Make the burgers: in a bowl, gently mix the buffalo meat, garlic, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Form mixture into 4 patties, each 3/4-inch thick.
- Lightly oil the grill or skillet over med-high heat; cook burgers 1 ½-2 minutes per side for medium rare or to desired degree of doneness (ground buffalo cooks faster than ground beef).
- Serve cooked patties on sesame seed buns; top patties with Brooklyn Ketchup.