this is very easy!! i love making them because you can get your hands messy!i use a noodle roller that i got for a $1 at a garage sale! this would be fun to do w/ the kids, but if you are going to do it w/ the kids, i wold suggest using a bowl to get the ingredients mixed.
My Private Note
- 1make a circular well with the flour.
- 2crack all three eggs in the well and add oil.
- 3scoop some of the flour from the walls on top of eggs and oil and gentaly mix flour into eggs and oil.
- 4once the eggs have encorporated the flour mix with you hands until all in united.
- 5if you can't get all of the flour mixxed in, add a teaspoons of water then knead it one or two more minute.
- 6knead mixed dough 30 seconds or so the make it into three even balls.
- 7flaten and cut to desired shape. make sure the noodles arent more then an 8th of an inch thick.
- 8cook until the arent raw and eat plain or use raw in lasagna or other bakes dish!
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Home Made Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.5 mg
- Sodium 54.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g