Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is very easy!! i love making them because you can get your hands messy!i use a noodle roller that i got for a $1 at a garage sale! this would be fun to do w/ the kids, but if you are going to do it w/ the kids, i wold suggest using a bowl to get the ingredients mixed.
- make a circular well with the flour.
- crack all three eggs in the well and add oil.
- scoop some of the flour from the walls on top of eggs and oil and gentaly mix flour into eggs and oil.
- once the eggs have encorporated the flour mix with you hands until all in united.
- if you can't get all of the flour mixxed in, add a teaspoons of water then knead it one or two more minute.
- knead mixed dough 30 seconds or so the make it into three even balls.
- flaten and cut to desired shape. make sure the noodles arent more then an 8th of an inch thick.
- cook until the arent raw and eat plain or use raw in lasagna or other bakes dish!