1/6 Photos of Home Made “Mozart Kugeln”
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 40 mins
I saw the procedure on TV show 24kitchen. There were no specifications on amounts so I just assumed. It turned out well… Surprisingly well… Perfect!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Ground pistachio and add into 150 g marzipan and add one teaspoon of maraschino. Mix well to get green paste. Make small balls.
- 2Cover the green balls with 200g marzipan to make a little bigger ball.
- 3Melt sugar in a pan (Teflon) until brown. Roast the hazelnut. Add roasted hazelnut into still warm sugar and let it cool.
- 4When cooled put sugar with hazelnut into blender and make rough mixture of sugar and hazelnut.
- 5Now cover the marzipan balls with hazelnut/sugar mixture. If it won’t stuck, you may use some kind of hazelnut cream (I use Nutella) and then roll the balls into hazelnut/sugar.
- 6When done, melt chocolate (with some butter) on steam and using toothpick dip the balls into chocolate.
- 7Keep them in cool place, but not refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Home Made “Mozart Kugeln”
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 11.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: