Apple Girl's Note:
Spices are the key to this tasty low fat soup. I enjoy it thouroughly, and hope you will as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put noodles and onions into pan and fill with water until the water is about an inch over the noodles.
- 2Add some spices, cook on high until noodles are cooked.
- 3Drain the water from the pan, leaving the noodles and onions inside, add a little more spice.
- 4Turn off the stovetop.
- 5Dump chicken broth into pan.
- 6Drain water from the canned chicken.
- 7Put the 2/3 of the can into the chicken broth, noodle mixture.
- 8Cook on high, adding spices to taste and stirring occasionally until soup is boiling or almost boiling.
- 9Remove from heat and serve when sufficiently cooled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Home-Made Low Fat Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat chicken in water
low fat noodles