- 2 1⁄2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (I prefer golden raisins)
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and oats. Set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and corn syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat just until boiling, then remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Add in raisins. Pour cereal/oat mixture and mix well.
- Press into the prepared pan and press down with a piece of greased wax paper. Allow to cool and cut into squares.