Prep 8 mins
Cook 24 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This easy amazing side dish will complement and breakfast. And it is a wonderful, delicious way to use up left-overs!
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 283.49 g Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 354.88 ml cooked corned beef or 354.88 ml beef roast
- 14.79 ml seasoning salt
- 1. Chop cooked meat into half inch pieces.
- 2. On medium-high heat in a lg. cast iron frying pan or skillet. Add olive oil.
- 3. When oil is hot add potatoes and sauté stirring gently about 14 minutes.
- 4. Add beef and seasoning continue cooking about 10 more minutes stirring gently as not to break up potatoes.
This is our kind of dish! We love corned beef hash and this recipe is easy, fast and sounds delish!! I think I'll make it tomorrow for lunch! I just happen to have all the ingredients on hand! YUM!
LOVE this recipe!! hash is one of my favorites!!!
Love Hash!! This Recipe is Delicious!! AWESOME FLAVORS :-)