Recipe by superlemonbalm
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This easy amazing side dish will complement and breakfast. And it is a wonderful, delicious way to use up left-overs!
Top Review by Gourmet Gal
This is our kind of dish! We love corned beef hash and this recipe is easy, fast and sounds delish!! I think I'll make it tomorrow for lunch! I just happen to have all the ingredients on hand! YUM!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked corned beef or 1 1⁄2 cups beef roast
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Chop cooked meat into half inch pieces.
- 2. On medium-high heat in a lg. cast iron frying pan or skillet. Add olive oil.
- 3. When oil is hot add potatoes and sauté stirring gently about 14 minutes.
- 4. Add beef and seasoning continue cooking about 10 more minutes stirring gently as not to break up potatoes.