An all round family supper that couldn't be simpler. Serve with garlic bread if desired.(mushrooms are a nice addition to this as well)
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Add the spaghetti and return to the boil, then cook at a rolling boil for the time given on the pack, stirring once or twice.
- This usually takes 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut up the bacon and zucchini into small chunks.
- Halve the tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan, add the bacon and fry for 5 minutes,until it starts to crisp.
- Tip in the zucchini and tomatoes and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes until the zucchini begins to brown around the edges and the tomatoes begin to soften.
- When the pasta is cooked, spoon a couple of tablespoons of the cooking water into the vegetables, then drain the pasta and tip it into the vegetables too.
- Spoon in the pesto and toss well until everything is coated.
- Serve straight from the pan, with freshly grated parmesan.
Nice blog. I like very much. We expect similar this one. Thanks for sharing to all this nice info. work from home
I used a combo of spinach and regular fusilli instead of spaghetti for this and chose basil pesto. It is a lovely, comforting, simple and easy to put together dish which is also inexpensive to make for a weekday family meal. For me pasta is an indulgence and this most certainly hit the spot of my craving. Very good, quick recipe with overall healthy ingredients. This recipe is a nice option for a seasonal summer pasta lunch or dinner.