1/1 Photo of Home From Work Spaghetti
An all round family supper that couldn't be simpler. Serve with garlic bread if desired.(mushrooms are a nice addition to this as well)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- 2Add the spaghetti and return to the boil, then cook at a rolling boil for the time given on the pack, stirring once or twice.
- 3This usually takes 10 to 12 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile cut up the bacon and zucchini into small chunks.
- 5Halve the tomatoes.
- 6Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan, add the bacon and fry for 5 minutes,until it starts to crisp.
- 7Tip in the zucchini and tomatoes and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes until the zucchini begins to brown around the edges and the tomatoes begin to soften.
- 8When the pasta is cooked, spoon a couple of tablespoons of the cooking water into the vegetables, then drain the pasta and tip it into the vegetables too.
- 9Spoon in the pesto and toss well until everything is coated.
- 10Serve straight from the pan, with freshly grated parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Home From Work Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.8
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 331.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: