Prep 10 mins
Cook 36 mins
My mom rushes into the kitchen whenever she hears I'm making these fries. They're great as a snack or a side dish.
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced into one inch cubes (or 1 lb. of smaller potatoes, red or Yukon golds work, cut into quarters or in half for much smaller)
- 2.46 ml tarragon
- 2.46 ml rosemary (optional)
- sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 14.79-29.58 ml olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1.) Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add the potatoes. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes.
- 2.) Sprinkle with sea salt, tarragon, a generous pinch of freshly cracked pepper, and rosemary (if you're using), stir, cover and let sit for about a minute or two to allow the flavors to be absorbed.
- 3.) Uncover and stir the potatoes, cook them for about ten to fifteen minutes or until they're golden brown and serve hot. Eat them plain or add ketchup.