1/2 Photos of Home Fried Potatoes
Fried potatoes sure to delight your tastebuds. A quick and simple yet tasty dinner or a perfect side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes and cut in slices.
- 2Rinse potatoes and set aside.
- 3Heat skillet and add enough oil to coat bottom of skillet.
- 4Add potatoes and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- 5Halfway through flip potatoes and add more salt, pepper, and paprika.
- 6Cook covered for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Home Fried Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.1
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g