Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fried potatoes sure to delight your tastebuds. A quick and simple yet tasty dinner or a perfect side dish.
- Peel potatoes and cut in slices.
- Rinse potatoes and set aside.
- Heat skillet and add enough oil to coat bottom of skillet.
- Add potatoes and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Halfway through flip potatoes and add more salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cook covered for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Nice potatoes. I was in a hurry and ended up cubing my potatoes before I read that they should have been sliced. But the taste was still great and we enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing this nice dish. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
Like a previous reviewer, my family has made potatoes like this since I was a child. This recipe is very good. I didn't peel the potatoes and added some chopped red onion to the mix. Made for Spring09PAC.
I am surprised that nobody has ever posted this exact recipe until now. I've been eating potatoes made this way for all 66 years of my life & they are FANTASTIC! Slice up some onions & saute them with the sliced potatoes & you'll have the WONDERFUL Lyonnaise Potatoes. Either way, this is a GREAT RECIPE! AlanLeonetti@q.com