Recipe by Isle24
Fried potatoes sure to delight your tastebuds. A quick and simple yet tasty dinner or a perfect side dish.
Top Review by lazyme
Nice potatoes. I was in a hurry and ended up cubing my potatoes before I read that they should have been sliced. But the taste was still great and we enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing this nice dish. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and cut in slices.
- Rinse potatoes and set aside.
- Heat skillet and add enough oil to coat bottom of skillet.
- Add potatoes and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Halfway through flip potatoes and add more salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cook covered for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.