Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I had a taste of something similar to this off a salad bar and had to copy it. I call it the Holy Trinity Salad because it features an updated version of the cooks Holy Trinity (carrot, onion, celery) by fusing with West Coast and Asian flavors – carrot, red/yellow bell pepper, and green onion. This is definitely one of those “eat with your eyes” types of dishes. Amounts are rough, adjust to your liking.
- 453.59 g bag carrots, matchsticks or 453.59 g bagshredded carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced (could sub orange)
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped
- 59.14 ml rice wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 4.92 ml curry powder (could sub cumin or ground ginger)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 0.25 ml sugar
- fresh sea salt, to taste
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Put in a large bowl in order of ingredients.
- Give it a good mix.
- Let it chill in the fridge for a while and for the flavors to get acquainted.
- Try really hard to not eat it all yourself.