1/6 Photos of Holy Smackeroos! Easy Chocolate Peanut Candies
1 hr 20 mins
I NEEDED a chocolate fix, searched the net for chocolate candy I could make fast but not have to stand there and do it. (I wasn't lazy, just busy crocheting) and still the fix got hold of me. Came up with this recipe from several I read and what was in my cupoard) So thank you Zaarites and www for giving me some clues and assistance. NOTE- DH had 1 then 10 then took them to hunting camp. They were the winning hand candy as he did not want to part. When someone won the hand they got a chocolate. LOL The guys called and said I need to double this batch for next camp trip! Pinnochle and Chocolate LOL
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put everything in crockpot, stir, turn on low 45 minutes.
- 2turn to low 15 minute.
- 3stir every 15 minutes to coat nuts, and let chunks move around for melting.
- 4drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
- 5let cool.
- 7NOTE! timing for crocks are different as newer ones heat hotter and faster.
- 8-stirring every 15 minutes allows for blending and checking.
- 9- note for nuts- can use more, I JUST WANTED CHOCOLATE LOL.
- 10Prep time includes turning out onto wax paper.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holy Smackeroos! Easy Chocolate Peanut Candies
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 85
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 18.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g