I NEEDED a chocolate fix, searched the net for chocolate candy I could make fast but not have to stand there and do it. (I wasn't lazy, just busy crocheting) and still the fix got hold of me. Came up with this recipe from several I read and what was in my cupoard) So thank you Zaarites and www for giving me some clues and assistance. NOTE- DH had 1 then 10 then took them to hunting camp. They were the winning hand candy as he did not want to part. When someone won the hand they got a chocolate. LOL The guys called and said I need to double this batch for next camp trip! Pinnochle and Chocolate LOL
- put everything in crockpot, stir, turn on low 45 minutes.
- turn to low 15 minute.
- stir every 15 minutes to coat nuts, and let chunks move around for melting.
- drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
- let cool.
- NOTE! timing for crocks are different as newer ones heat hotter and faster.
- -stirring every 15 minutes allows for blending and checking.
- - note for nuts- can use more, I JUST WANTED CHOCOLATE LOL.
- Prep time includes turning out onto wax paper.